Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
The PEI will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
i. It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
ii. It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
iii. It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
iv. It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
v. It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in the PEI-Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
vi. The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
The Student should be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) days of the above notice.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons:
If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1, the PEI will, within seven (7) days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table in PEI-Student Contract.
Refund During Cooling-Off Period:
The PEI will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties.
The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in PEI-Student Contract) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the PEI within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C]
|If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[0%]||after, but not more than [●] days after the Course Commencement Date|
|more than [●] days after the Course Commencement Date|
The following fees are non-refundable:
a) Application Fee
b) External Examination Fees (if applicable)
c) Relevant bank charges paid by AIC
d) Fees charged for administrative services (e.g. late payment charges, re-print of transcripts)
e) Consumed miscellaneous fees (refer to Schedule C of the Student Contract)
Rejection of Student’s Pass Renewal for International Students
For withdrawals due to rejection of student’s pass renewal by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority, course fees and other miscellaneous fees paid will not be refundable.
If refund is applicable, the college shall within seven (7) days inform and disburse the refund to the student.
Termination of Programme
For any student terminated by the college due to breach of codes of conduct or rules and regulations of the college, all course fees and miscellaneous fees paid will not be refunded.
For refund of fees other than those stated above (i.e. inadvertent overcharge), the college shall within seven (7) days, process, inform and refund to students any amount due.
1. Student Support (SS) acknowledges upon receipt of the student’s request for refund.
Note: For withdrawal cases under withdrawal due to non-delivery of course and rejection of Student’s Pass, refund will be processed within 7 days upon receipt of the Withdrawal Confirmation Letter
2. SS directs the Student Request form for refund to Registrar’s Office (RO) for assessment of the request. RO to evaluate for recommendation to management for approval.
3. For cases where refund request is approved, College Administration (CA) will process refund in SMS and routing to Regional Director.
4. SS to inform students to collect refund.
5. CA will print refund slip for student’s acknowledgement.
6. For those refund cases under category of withdrawal due to other reasons and rejection of Student’s Pass Renewal’, SS will inform the student about the refund outcome within 3 working days from date of notice. Refund will be processed and disbursed within 7 days from receipt of withdrawal.
7. If applicable, CA to update FPS provider and Records within 3 working days from the notice of refund (where applicable).
Note: All refunds will need to be processed and disbursed within 7 days from receipt of refund/withdrawal application.