Fee Payable is defined as the total fees payable which include both course fee and miscellaneous fees except course application fee and agent commission fee (if applicable).
Miscellaneous Fees refer to any non-compulsory and non-standard fee which the students will pay only when necessary or applicable, for example, re-exam fee, charges for credit card payment etc. Such payment is normally collected on an ad-hoc basis by the College when the need arises.
Application Fee refers to the fee that the students pay the college for the sole purpose of processing the application form submitted so that the college can check if the student meets the course admission requirements. Application fees shall be collected upon receipt of the student application.
- Collection of fees (except Application Fees) only after the Student Contract has been executed and fees collected from students do not exceed the applicable fee collection cap.
- Application fees (if applicable) shall be collected upon receipt of the student application.
- Any other fees shall only be collected upon execution of the standard student contract.
- The College shall also that the fees collected adhere to the fee collection cap stated in the FPS Instruction Manual (for EduTrust certified Schools).
- All payments received by the College shall be accompanied with a receipt.
List of Miscellaneous Fees
|Purpose of Fee||
Amount (with GST, if any)
|Photocopy||$0.10 per Page|
|Printing from PC||
$0.10 per Page (black & white) /
$1.00 per Page (colour)
|Replacement of Student Card||$10.07 per Card|
|Loss of Library Book||Price of Book Purchased (in S$)|
|Late Return of Library Book||$0.50 per Day|
|Letter of Certification (Process within 5 Working Days)||$21.40 per Letter|
|Urgent Student Request (Within 24 Hours)||$53.50 per Letter|
|Late Payment||$21.40 or 2% per month for each missed instalment, whichever is higher|
|Make-Up Class||$26.75 per hour|
|Deferment of Course||$107.00 per request|
|Re-Assessment (For WSQ-Related Programmes)||$107.00 per face-to-face assessment session / paper|
|Re-Take Examination||$107.00 per paper|
|Practicum Supervision Visit (Additional)||$171.20 per visit|
|Practicum Re-Assessment (Failed the 1st Assessment)||$171.20 per assessment|
|Re-Take Practicum Module (Non-Attendance Previously)||$171.20 per visit * number of visits|
|Re-Take Module||$26.75 per hour|
|Appeal of Result||$107.00 per result|
|Re-Printing of Transcript Issued by the College / SSG||$16.05 per copy|
Re-Printing of Certificate Issued by the College / SSG
(Re-Printing of Certificate requires Submission of Police Report)
|$16.05 per copy|
|Application of Student Pass / ICA Letter of Consent||$321.00 per application|
|Renewal of Student Pass / ICA Letter of Consent||$214.00 per application|
|Graduation||$80.00 – $150.00 per pax|