Register InterestPost-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (E-learning)
To navigate and sail through the complex, tricky waters that form today’s global marketplace, managers need to be armed with a sound understanding of the fundamentals of international business management. The Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) (E-learning) aims to offer students a general Business Management education that includes specialisations into various streams of International Business, Sustainable Business, Human Resource Management, Finance and Digital Marketing. This allows students to have a good knowledge and function effectively as managers in local and international companies. Using a variety of resources and teaching methodologies, practical management skills are developed through active learning, group projects and simulations.
- Aspiring global business executives looking to secure employment opportunities in transnational corporations
- Practising global business executives seeking to increase their employability through the acquisition of improved cross-cultural communication skills
- HR executives and managers working in companies that are expanding internationally
- Any undergraduate degree (taught in the English medium) from a recognised university
- Work experience, while optional, will be an added advantage
- 10 years of formal education in English or pass in English language in Year 10
The course is conducted full-time over a period of 12 months.
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Global Operations Management
- Green Operations Management
- Organisational Transformation for Sustainability
- Performance Management
- Principles of Global Finance
- Research Methods in International Business
- Strategic Management of Sustainable Business
|Week 1 - 2||
|Week 2 -12||
|Week 14 - 15||
Please click here for the course fee details.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice. For a full schedule of the miscellaneous fees, please click here.