Register InterestWSQ Adopt the Early Years Development Framework (SS) (Synchronous e-learning)
The Early Years Development Framework (EYDF) aims to enhance the quality of care and development of infants, toddlers and nursery children aged 2 months through 3 years. This programme aims to familiarise childcare personnel with the EYDF so that they can effectively interpret and translate its principles into good practices at childcare centres to support the overall development of young children.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Be familiarised with the EYDF
- Effectively interpret and translate EYDF principles into good practices at childcare centres
- Support the overall development of young children aged 2 months to 3 years old
- 16 years old and above
SSG Course Reference Number-TGS-2018501982
The programme comprises a standardised curriculum and set of resources that have been designed to cover the content of the EYDF as shown below:
- Overview of the Early Years Development Framework
- The Developing Child
- The Intentional Programme
- The Involved Family
- The Engaged Community
Please click here for the course fee details.
Course fees are subjected to changes without prior notice. For a full schedule of the miscellaneous fees, please click here.