Established in 1999, Asian International College (formerly known as Learning Capital College) is one of the leading providers of academic and professional development courses for working professionals. As a testament to our high standards, Asian International College was voted the Top 30 “Preferred Private Education Institutions – OVERALL” in the JobsCentral Learning Rankings and Survey 2013. Our close working partnership with local childcare operators has given us access to a wealth of job opportunities for our 10,000 graduates.
We are expanding and have opportunities in faculty, administrative and management positions. If you feel you have the passion and what it takes to join us, we’d love to hear from you. Attractive and competitive remuneration, bonuses and benefits await the right candidates.
Please forward your curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Lecturers (Full-time or Adjunct)
- Possess a bachelor of master degree in early childhood education or relevant qualification
- At least 3 years of working experience in early childhood education industry
- Preference given to those with minimum 1 year of teaching experience in the related subject and teaching qualifications
- Must be an ACTA certified trainer
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students;
- Registering and monitoring the attendance of students;
- Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum;
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning of the module. Through effective dialogue, participating in reciprocal peer review and observation of class teaching practice by the Head of Faculty.
A detailed resume should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org